The wait was excruciatingly painful, but it is over. We’ll reopen on June 22th 2020, however business will not be normal, here are the changes:
- Not all of our staff will come back for reopening.
- We’ll downsize our salon (our capacity is serving 11 clients simultaneously), we’ll only serve 5 or less clients simultaneously when we reopen for social distancing.
- Business hours will be reduced: Monday thru Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday: Closed. We’ll probably return to normal business hours sometime in August.
- Appointment only.
- Magazines, candies trays, and water are not available.
Tough times call for tough measures. We’re due to increase our prices in early next year, but we made a tough business decision, we’ll increase our prices upon reopening instead. Click here to see the changes.
What we’ll do to keep our salon safe and clean.
- We’ll monitor staff temperature throughout the day.
- Staff will wear masks at all times while in the servicing area.
- Clean commonly touched surfaces in restrooms (e.g., toilet seats, doorknobs, stall handles, sinks, paper towel dispensers, soap dispensers) frequently and in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Sterilized and disinfect or replace tools, implements surfaces between customers.
- If tools cannot be disinfected (i.e., porous tools such as nail files, buffers, drill bits, etc.), they’ll be discarded after each use.
- Disinfect chair, manicure counter between customers.
- In the event of a positive case of a worker, patron or vendor, we’ll wait 24 hours before cleaning and disinfecting the salon in accordance with current CDC guidance.
What you need to know before making an appointment.
- Must wear a mask or face covering before entering our salon.
- Must sanitize your hands before you touch anything (hand sanitizers are available at the front door and throughout the salon).
- Clients will be checked for temperature, anyone with temperature of 100.4F or higher will be denied service(s).
- You’re not allowed to test polishes on your own. Your service provider will help you to test polishes.
- TEMPORARY not offering nail arts.
- You may not use your phone during your manicure.
- No guests should accompany you. And don’t bring your handbags inside if feasible.
- Food and beverages are not allowed.
- We’ll not perform services on clients with open wounds or sores in the area of the body to be serviced.
- We’ll strictly enforce our cancellation/no-show policies.
Face Mask – $5(5 masks) or $35(50 masks)
Limited disposable face masks are available for purchase for clients only. Same mask as the one we’re using.