Price increase alert
Tough times call for tough measures. We’re due to increase our prices in early next year, but we made a tough business decision, we’ll increase our prices upon reopening. Click here to see the changes.
COVID-19 MUST READ!
- Must wear a mask or face covering before entering our salon.
- Must sanitize your hands before you touch anything (hand sanitizers are available at the front door and throughout the salon).
- Clients will be checked for temperature, anyone with temperature of 100.4F or higher will be denied service(s).
- You’re not allowed to test polishes on your own. Your service provider will help you to test polishes.
- TEMPORARY not offering nail arts.
- You may not use your phone during your manicure.
- No guests should accompany you. And don’t bring your handbags inside if feasible.
- Food and beverages are not allowed.
- We’ll not perform services on clients with open wounds or sores in the area of the body to be serviced.
- We’ll strictly enforce our cancellation/no-show policies.
If you need to cancel your appointment or reschedule, please do so at least two (2) hours prior to your appointment. If not, a cancellation fee will apply. Please see below for more details.
- If you cancel or reschedule two (2) hours within your appointment, the cancellation fee will be 50% of your scheduled service(s).
- If you do not cancel and/OR is a no-show* to your appointment, the cancellation fee will be 100% of your scheduled service(s).
*We will consider your appointment as a no-show at 15 minutes or later from your original scheduled appointment.
THINGS TO KNOW
- If you must request a particular manicurist, please call our studio to book an appointment, otherwise, your note will be ignored.
- For last minute appointments (2 hours or less), please call our studio directly for availabilities.
- We do not share/sell your information to third party services or vendors nor send you spam or promotional emails. We will only use your contact information for confirming and reminding you of your appointments with our studios therefore, please provide us with your accurate and current contact information.