We understand that you may not feel safe to receive manicure or pedicure services just yet, but when you are, please know that we’re here to serve you safely with our enhanced sanitizing procedures.
- Manicure and pedicure stations are occupied strategically to abide by social distancing standards. Sneeze shields are utilized at manicure stations to protect our staff and clients.
- We take the daily temperature of our staff before they enter the salon and of our clients. Only those who are receiving services can enter the salon.
- Our staff and clients are required to wear masks at all times while in the salon.
- We clean our commonly touched areas frequently.
- We sterilize and disinfect all stations between each client.
- Our general standard has been to sterilize and disinfect all implements such as nail clippers, cuticle cutters, cuticle pushers, and massage stones. Anything that can be reused is placed in the autoclave oven or sanitized with medical-grade disinfectant while single-use items are discarded after each use.
- Our staff are required to inform us if they develop any symptoms or have fallen ill and only to return to work after they have undergone COVID testing and received a negative result.
- In the rare scenario where we learn of a COVID-positive staff or client, we will close until it’s safe to reopen to the public and take all necessary actions in accordance with current State, City and CDC guidelines.
What do our Clients need to know before visiting our salon?
- No guests should accompany you
- Must wear a mask or face covering before entering our salon and while in our salon.
- Must sanitize your hands before you touch any surfaces or items in the salon. We have hand sanitizers placed conveniently by our front door and also throughout the salon.
- Our Clients will have their temperature taken via a touchless thermometer upon entering the salon, anyone with temperature of 100.4F or higher will be denied service(s).
- Please ask a member of our staff for assistance if you’d like to test a nail polish color.
- We are temporarily not offering nail art at this time.
- Please refrain from any cell phone use while receiving your manicure.
- Please refrain from eating food while in our salon. Beverages in closed containers are allowed.
- If you have an open wound or sores in the area of the body to be serviced, please wait until you have healed before visiting our salon.
Face Mask – $5(5 masks) or $35(50 masks)
Limited disposable face masks are available for purchase. Same mask as the one we’re using in the salon.